"ASSOCIATION OF OPERATORS FOR WASTE AND ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS DISPOSAL INSTALLATIONS"
registered in the Trade Register and the Register of non-profit legal entities of the Registry Agency of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 206390484, is a non-profit legal entity, an association established in compliance with the provisions of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act. The association will carry out activities of public benefit.
Our mission is to keep the environmental balance through waste disposal and avoiding the spread of diseases and infections from animal by-products by using high-tech incinerators. We are making constant efforts to develop technologies to protect and clean our planet from waste and animal by-products. We are driven by the desire to promote and unite the efforts of the community of operators for permanent waste and animal by-products disposal with those of governmental and municipal authorities and organizations, natural persons and legal entities, and to assist in their professional development, specialisation and improvement. We are focused on developing programs and legislative regulation of the overall waste disposal and animal by-products management processes in order to provide a clean planet for all.
The objectives of the ASSOCIATION OF OPERATORS FOR WASTE AND ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS DISPOSAL INSTALLATIONS are:
- To promote and unite the efforts of the community of operators for permanent waste and animal by-products disposal with those of the governmental and municipal authorities and organizations, natural persons and legal entities, to contribute to their professional development, specialisation and improvement, and to support personal growth and development of society.
- To unite, while promoting differences, and represent persons who deal with waste disposal that are not recyclable and animal by-products, or are in the process of training for implementation and the stages of processes, Bulgarian and European legislation, research works, for the sake of the professional and personal development of their members.
- To contribute to the promotion, dissemination and development of up-to-date achievements in the field of non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- To support the interests and protection of the rights of people involved in the non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal, and other related activities, including researchers and process engineers working in the field of process optimization;
- To organize conferences and trainings with a view to increasing knowledge and understanding of the processes, both of operators carrying out non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal, as well as of the society in all formats;
- To coordinate the preparation and improvement of the qualification of individual members of the association and other persons;
- To coordinate donation initiatives;
- • To organise discussions on the non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal methods, with a view to fully manage waste disposal and animal by-products and conservation processes and, where appropriate, to restore environmental balance. To issue opinions to serve all stakeholders in the field, including governmental and municipal authorities, laboratories, research and development centers, on avoiding existing and/or emerging issues related to non-recyclable waste and animal by-products, mainly through their disposal;
- To assist in participation in local and international conferences, trainings, workshops, discussions, to produce and issue opinions on draft regulations, strategies, programs and plans relating to the activities of civil organizations;
- To establish and interact with other national and international organizations with similar objectives and activities;
- To organize and assist for the organization of meetings, workshops and conferences in the field of non-recyclable waste disposal; collection, archiving, dissemination of information and statistics on the events organized by the association, as well as other scientific achievements, amendments to the regulations and events.
- To contribute to personal, professional and organizational development in the field of waste disposal and creating lasting habits and waste and animal by-products management culture, and ultimately to contribute to improving the quality of life of Bulgarian citizens, as well as maintaining a healthy environment and re-establishing the environmental balance.
The means to achieve the objectives of the "ASSOCIATION OF OPERATORS FOR WASTE AND ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS DISPOSAL INSTALLATIONS" are:
- To adopt and request compliance with the training and practicing standards in the field of non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal and other accompanying activities commensurate with European and global standards;
- To organize and fund the development and implementation of projects, independently or jointly, with other governmental and non-governmental organizations and institutions.
- To cooperate, coordinate and provide mutual assistance with local, national and international organizations with similar objectives and tasks.
- To facilitate access to and dissemination of knowledge in the field of non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal, types of technologies and the environmental impact
- To organize and hold meetings for exchange of experience, consultations, supervisions, educational and qualification and scientific courses, workshops, conferences, congresses, to support research and development organizations, scientists to carry out research works to optimize processes and to improve the quality of work of the equipment used, etc.;
- To provide methodological, advisory assistance and assistance to individuals, professional communities, governmental and non-governmental organizations, private natural persons and legal entities and other applicants;
- To expresses the opinion of the community of the entities dealing with non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal and accompanying processes relating to any issues for determining social policy and legislation in this field. In this regard, to analyse and be informed about the relevant legislation regarding the activities of the operators applicable on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union, the prepared and discussed changes to the legal framework;
- To collect and analyze information about existing technologies and equipment for non-recyclable waste and animal by-products disposal, and about the accompanying activities;
- To organize exchange of experts and to support of projects related to the activity of the association.
- To generate a fund and database of specialized literature, and to assist in their publishing and promotion.
- To produce information materials for the promotion of the activity of the association.
- To organize and hold various events.
- To receive donations from Bulgarian and foreign natural persons and legal entities corresponding to the objectives and tasks of the association.
- To represent its members in the country and before foreign institutions and organizations.